Proven Defense In Federal Court
The stakes are higher in federal court. The potential penalties are greater and the federal government has substantial resources. Federal prosecutors do not file charges unless they believe they can get a conviction. To answer the charges, you need a skilled trial lawyer with experience in federal criminal defense.
Darryl Exum has represented hundreds of clients on federal felony charges. In fact, he is a board-certified criminal defense specialist with nearly 30 years of experience in criminal law. If anyone can spare you from a conviction or the worst consequences, he is the attorney you want fighting for you.
Wide Experience With Federal Charges
Exum Law Offices handles all federal crimes, including:
- Drug charges (possession, intent to distribute and trafficking)
- Fraud, embezzlement and white collar crimes
- Parallel charges of wire fraud, mail fraud or money laundering
- Bribery, extortion and public corruption
- Firearm offenses (illegal possession of guns)
- Robbery and burglary
- Crimes of violence (murder, manslaughter and aggravated assault)
- Child pornography and other sexual offenses
- Crimes with immigration consequences